Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Syerlina's First letter

I am so amazed that this letter made it to me so fast. I started sponsoring Syerlina on September 30th and I received her introduction letter on October 27th. She must have wrote and mailed this letter the day that she found out that I was sponsoring her for it to get to me so fast. This letter made it all the way from Indonesia in under a month???  I wasn't expecting this for at least another month. You can imagine my surprise when I received it. I can't wait to receive my other children's letters.

Syerlina says.....

Her home is by the sea,
Her favorite food is fried noodles
Her favorite color is Pink
The family pet is a cat
And she wants to be a Policewomen when she grows up

Here is her letter.....(she was assisted with writing this letter since she is so young)

Dear Sponsor, (apparently she had not learned my name yet)
Thank you so much for your kindness to sponsoring me.
I hope and pray that God will fill you and your family's life with blessings.

God Bless!

Love, Syerlina

Isnt that just so precious?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment